Friday 31 August 2012

Something for the weekend (formally Old beginnings)

First off I've decided the change the title of my weekly post, mainly because I'm expanding the subject matter I'm covering and the new title is tongue in cheek and makes me smile (which is reason enough in my mind) if you are unaware of it's meaning, a quick search on google will explain all.

This week tattooing will take a back seat on the blog. Instead I decided to share some of my other work primarily for a change of pace and to show other aspects of my creative output.

I don't often show my photography to the world. It's something of an occasional hobby and another art form I enjoy looking at and experimenting with.
These images represent a small selection of the kind of things I like to take pictures of. I'm a big fan of abstract images or structures, rather than documenting the world around me in a more literal or journalistic way.

These are all from my trip to Japan in 2009, awesome place, super nice people and somewhere I really need to return to in the near future :D

Normally I don't normally 'watermark' my images, but due to unscrupulous types claiming my work as their own in the past I've started adding them on my photography. It's a shame we live in a world were others feel it's ok to do such things.

I hope you enjoy them.









No comments:

Post a Comment